Enrocare Oral Solution 25mg/ml contains Enrofloxacin and can be used in pet rabbits, rodents, ornamental birds and reptiles for the following:
- Treatment of infections of the digestive and respiratory tracts caused by enrofloxacin susceptible strains of: Escherichia coli, Pasteurella multocida and Staphylococcus spp.
- Treatment of skin and wound infections caused by enrofloxacin susceptible strains of Staphylococcus aureus.
- Treatment of infections of the digestive and respiratory tracts where clinical experience, if possible, supported by susceptibility testing of the causal organism, indicates enrofloxacin as the substance of choice.
- The product should not be used for prophylaxis.
- Do not use in case of confirmed or suspected resistance to quinolones, since a high degree or cross resistance between enrofloxacin and other quinolones exists.
- Do not use in cases of known hypersensitivity to fluoroquinolones or to any of the excipients.
- Do not use in animals that are epileptic or suffer from seizures since enrofloxacin may cause CNS stimulation.
20ml or 100ml bottle sizes. Please follow dosage instructions provided by your vet.
For more information, please use the following link: https://www.noahcompendium.co.uk/?id=-473724