- Fibre Responsive Enteropathies
- Antibiotic Responsive Diarrhoea
- Steroid Responsive Enteropathies
- Infectious Diarrhoea Megacolon (responsive to fibre)
Not Recommended For:
- Kittens or pregnant/lactating queens
- Chronic kidney disease
- Heart disease
For optimal recovery from acute gastrointestinal disease, Hills recommend feeding this food for at least 7 days (1-2 weeks for acute cases, 3-12 weeks for maldigestion or long-term as needed). This food can be fed long-term.
S+OXSHIELD seal: reduces the risk of developing struvite and calcium oxalate stones.