Advocate 40 Small Cat (<4kg) contains Imidacloprid and Moxidectin and is used for:
- For the treatment and prevention of flea infestation (Ctenocephalides felis)
- The treatment of ear mite infestation (Otodectes cynotis)
- The treatment of notoedric mange (Notoedres cati)
- The prevention of heartworm disease (L3 and L4 larvae of Dirofilaria immitis)
- The treatment of infections with gastrointestinal nematodes (L4 larvae, immature adults and adults of Toxocara cati and Ancylostoma tubaeforme)
- The product can be used as part of a treatment strategy for flea allergy dermatitis (FAD).
- Do not use in kittens under 9 weeks of age.
- Treatment of cats or dogs weighing less than 1 kg, and ferrets weighing less than 0.8 kg should be based on a risk-benefit assessment.
Apply 1 pipette to the back of the neck and repeat every 4 weeks.
For more information, including further contra-indications and warnings please use the following link: http://www.noahcompendium.co.uk/?id=-446234