Amoxibactin Tablets for Dogs & Cats 50mg contain Amoxicillin and are used for:
- Treatment of primary and secondary infections of the airways, such as rhinitis caused by Pasteurella spp. and Streptococcus spp., and bronchopneumonia caused by Pasteurella spp., Escherichia coli and Gram-positive cocci.
- Treatment of primary infections of the urogenital tract, such as pyelonephritis and infections of the lower urinary tract caused by Escherichia coli, Proteus spp. and Gram-positive cocci, endometritis caused by Escherichia coli, Streptococcus canis and Proteus spp., and vaginitis as a result of mixed infections.
- Treatment of mastitis caused by Gram-positive cocci and Escherichia coli.
- Treatment of local skin infections caused by Streptococcus spp.
- Do not use in known cases of hypersensitivity to penicillins or other substances of the β-lactam group of to any of the excipients.
- Do not administer to gerbils, guinea pigs, hamsters, rabbits and chinchillas.
- Do not use in animals with serious renal dysfunction accompanied by anuria or oliguria.
For more information, please use the following link: https://www.noahcompendium.co.uk/?id=-467968