Arthri Aid Omega is a nutritional supplement with constituents to help your pet’s joints and mobility. The product contains Glucosamine and Chondroitin, which helps your dog’s natural production of cartilage. It also contain Omega 3 and 6 which are essential fatty acids important for the joints.
Many dogs need assistance with the regeneration of cartilage and reduced risk from further deterioration. The ingredients in Arthri Aid Omega can aid the body’s natural repair of joint damage by:
- Glucosamine, an amino sugar, is the starting point for the production of new cartilage and is fundamental to maintaining joint function.
- Chondroitin is a major component of cartilage, maintaining the spongy texture. This is essential to absorb shock and nourish and lubricate the joints.
- MSM is a naturally occurring sulphur compound which helps soothe knocks and bumps, returning normal joint mobility.
- Manganese acts as a co-factor in the synthesis of collagen & Glucosaminoglycans.
- Vitamin C is a powerful anti-oxidant that acts as a free radical scavenger therefore protecting cartilage breakdown.
Arthri Aisd Omega Dog Supplement is an effective solution to promote long-term joint health in dogs.
Glucosamine Hcl 120000mg
Chondroitin Sulphate 48000mg
Vitamin C 10000mg
Manganese Sulphate 500mg
One Pump = 2,5ml
|Dogs under 5 kg
|- 2.5 ml daily
|Dogs 5-10 kg
|- 5 ml daily
|Dogs 10-20 kg
|- 10 ml daily
|Dogs 20-30 kg
|- 15 ml daily
|Dogs over 30 kg
- 20 ml daily
After 14 – 21 days the daily intake can be reduced by half for maintenance.
Store in a cool, dry place.