Atopica Solution for Dogs & Cats contains Ciclosporin and is used in the symptomatic treatment of chronic allergic dermatitis in cats, and the treatment of chronic manifestations of atopic dermatitis in dogs.
- Do not use in animals with hypersensitivity to the active substance or to any of the excipients.
- Do not use in animals with a history of malignant disorders or progressive malignant disorders.
- Do not vaccinate with a live vaccine during treatment or within a two-week interval before or after treatment (see also “Special precautions for use” and “Interaction with other medicinal products”).
- Do not use in cats infected with FeLV or FIV.
- Do not use in dogs less than six months of age or less than 2 kg in weight.
Contains Ciclosporin 100 mg/ml.
5ml and 17ml bottle sizes available.
For more information, including special precautions, please visit: http://www.noahcompendium.co.uk/?id=-462231