Cardalis Tablets for Dogs contain Benazepril Hydrochloride and Spironolactone and are used for the treatment of congestive heart failure caused by chronic degenerative valvular disease in dogs (with diuretic support as appropriate).
Please follow dosage instructions as provided by your vet.
- Do not use during pregnancy and lactation.
- Do not use in dogs intended or used for breeding.
- Do not use in dogs suffering from hypoadrenocorticism, hyperkalaemia or hyponatraemia.
- Do not administer in conjunction with Non Steroidal Anti-Inflammatory Drugs (NSAIDs) to dogs with renal insufficiency.
- Do not use in case of hypersensitivity to Angiotensin-Converting Enzyme inhibitors (ACE inhibitors) or to any of the excipients.
- Do not use in cases of cardiac output failure due to aortic or pulmonary stenosis.
For more information, please use the following link: https://www.noahcompendium.co.uk/?id=-472940