Carprieve Tablets for Dogs 20mg contain Carprofen and are used for analgesia and reduction of chronic inflammation, for example in degenerative joint disease, in dogs. Carprieve Tablets can also be used in the management of post-operative pain.
- The use of Carprieve Tablets is contraindicated in the cat, and the inadvertent administration of oral carprofen tablets may induce life-threatening conditions in this species.
- Do not exceed the stated dose.
- Do not administer NSAIDs concurrently or within 24 hours of each other. Some NSAIDs may be highly bound to plasma proteins and compete with other highly bound drugs, which can lead to toxic effects.
- Do not use in dogs suffering from cardiac, hepatic or renal disease, where there is a possibility of gastrointestinal ulceration or bleeding, or where there is evidence of a blood dyscrasia or hypersensitivity to the product.
- In the absence of any specific studies in pregnant bitches such use is not indicated.
Tablets sold individually.
For more information, please use the following link: https://www.noahcompendium.co.uk/?id=-470534