Clavaseptin Tablets for Dogs contain Amoxicillin Trihydrate and Clavulanic Acid and are used in the treatment or adjunctive treatment of periodontal infections caused by bacteria susceptible to amoxicillin in combination with clavulanic acid i.e. Pasteurella spp, Streptococcus spp and Escherichia coli in dogs.
- Do not use in cases of hypersensitivity to penicillins or other substances of the β-lactam group or to any of the excipients.
- Do not administer to gerbils, guinea pigs, hamsters, rabbits and chinchillas.
- Do not administer to horses and ruminating animals.
- Do not use in animals with serious dysfunction of the kidneys accompanied by anuria or oliguaria.
- Do not use in cases of known resistance to the combination of amoxicillin and clavulanic acid.
Available as either 250mg or 500mg. Tablets sold individually.
For more information, please use the following link: https://www.noahcompendium.co.uk/?id=-459270