Clavaseptin Tablets for Dogs & Cats contain Amoxicillin Trihydrate and Clavulanic Acid and are used for:
- Do not use in cases of hypersensitivity to penicillins or other substances of the β-lactam group or to any of the excipients.
- Do not administer to gerbils, guinea pigs, hamsters, rabbits and chinchillas.
- Do not administer to horses and ruminating animals.
- Do not use in animals with serious dysfunction of the kidneys accompanied by anuria or oliguria.
- Do not use in cases of known resistance to the combination of amoxicillin and clavulanic acid.
Available as 50mg or 62.5mg. Tablets sold individually.
For more information, please use the following link: https://www.noahcompendium.co.uk/?id=-459270