Cronyxin 50mg/g Oral Paste for Horses 33g is an apple flavoured paste used to treat acute inflammatory musculoskeletal disorders in horses.
- Do not exceed the stated dose or duration of treatment.
- Do not administer other NSAIDs or glucocorticosteroids concurrently or within 24 hours of each other.
- Do not use in animals suffering from cardiac, hepatic or renal disease.
- Do not use in animals suspected of having gastrointestinal ulceration or bleeding.
- Do not use in case of hypersensitivity to the active substance or to any of the excipients.
- Do not use in dehydrated or hypovolaemic animals, except in the case of endotoxaemia or septic shock, as there is a potential risk of increased renal toxicity.
- Do not use in animals suffering from chronic musculoskeletal disorders.
- Use of the veterinary medicinal product may lead to temporary relief due to its ameliorating effects on inflammatory signs. This may appear as effective treatment of the underlying disease.
- The cause of the underlying inflammatory condition should be determined and treated with appropriate concomitant therapy.
- Animals should be rested and a sufficient supply of drinking water has to be ensured during the course of treatment with the veterinary medicinal product.
- Use in any animal less than 6 weeks of age or in aged animals may involve additional risk.
1 gram of paste contains:
flunixin 50.0 mg (as flunixin meglumine) 83.0 mg.
Each syringe contains 33g.
Withdrawal notes: Equine meat and offal: 15 days.
Not authorised for use in animals producing milk for human consumption.
For more information, please use the following link: https://www.noahcompendium.co.uk/?id=-472646