Daxocox Tablets for Dogs 15mg contain Enflicoxib and are used for the treatment of pain and inflammation associated with osteoarthritis (or degenerative joint disease) in dogs.
- Do not use in animals suffering from gastrointestinal disorders, protein or blood losing enteropathy or haemorrhagic disorders.
- Do not use in cases of impaired renal or hepatic function.
- Do not use in cases of cardiac insufficiency.
- Do not use in pregnant or lactating dogs.
- Do not use in animals intended for breeding purposes.
- Do not use in cases of hypersensitivity to the active substance or to any of the excipients.
- Do not use in cases of known hypersensitivity to sulphonamides.
- Do not use in any dehydrated, hypovolemic or hypotensive animal, as there is a potential risk of increased renal toxicity.
Special warnings for each target species:
- Do not administer other Non-Steroidal Anti-Inflammatory Drugs (NSAIDs) or glucocorticoids concurrently or within 2 weeks of the last administration of this veterinary medicinal product.
Amounts to be administered and administration route:
Dosing interval is once per week.
Please follow dosage instructions provided by your vet.
For more information, please use the appropriate link: