Dechra Specific Feline FED-DM Endocrine Support is a dry food the nutritional support of cats with diabetes and other endocrine disorders hypothyroidism and Cushing's disease. Low carbohydrate levels and carbohydrate sources with a low glycaemic index; a high fibre content and high levels of Omega 3 fish oils this diet will support blood control glucose levels and provide maximum support for general health.
- Very low level of carbohydrates and carbohydrates from sources with a low glycaemic index, including oats and lentils, combined with increased fibre levels help control blood glucose levels
- High levels of omega-3 from fish and beta-glucans to support the body’s natural anti-inflammatory process and improve insulin sensitivity
- Low fat levels support cats with the associated condition of pancreatitis
- High levels of immune system supporting nutrients zinc, selenium and vitamin-A
- Diabetes is associated with oxidative stress where there is an imbalance between harmful free radicals and the neutralising antioxidants. These diets contain high levels of anti-oxidants including vitamins A and E and fruit extracts.
Fresh fish, maize protein, fish meal, hydrolysed salmon protein, peas, potato protein, pea starch, cellulose powder, egg powder, fish oil, pork fat, animal protein hydrolysate, vitamins and trace elements (including chelated trace elements), minerals, Antarctic krill, fructo-oligo-saccharides, psyllium husk, taurine, yeast (source of β-1,3/1,6-glucans), methionine, L-carnitine, green tea extract, pomegranate extract , cranberry extract, rosemary extract. With natural antioxidants (tocopherols and vitamin C).
Contains no added artificial colours or flavourings.
Available in 2kg.