Drontal Cat worming tablets contain Praziquantel and Pyrantel Embonate, and are used for the treatment of gastrointestinal roundworms and tapeworms of cats. (Toxocara cati, Toxascaris leonina, Dipylidium caninum, Taenia taeniaeformis).
- Not intended for use in kittens less than 6 weeks of age.
- Do not use simultaneously with piperazine compounds.
- Until sufficient studies have been performed with this combination, do not use during pregnancy.
- Fleas serve as intermediate hosts for one common type of tapeworm - Dipylidium caninum. Tapeworm infestation is certain to re-occur unless control of intermediate hosts such as fleas, mice etc. is undertaken.
- Mild and transient digestive tract disorders such as hypersalivation and/or vomiting and mild and transient neurological disorders such as ataxia may occur in extremely rare cases.
Dose 1 tablet per 4kg bodyweight. For single oral administration. The tablets should be given directly to the animal, but if necessary can be disguised in food.
For more information, please use the following link: https://www.noahcompendium.co.uk/?id=-446550