- Do not use in dogs less than 1 year of age or in exceptionally large breeds of dog with a longer growth period less than 18 months of age, as articular cartilage may be affected during the period of rapid growth.
- Do not use in cats less than 8 weeks of age.
- Do not use in case of hypersensitivity to the active substance or to any of the excipients.
- Do not use in dogs having seizure disorders, since enrofloxacin may cause CNS stimulation.
- Do not use for prophylaxis.
- In accidental overdose, vomiting, diarrhoea and CNS/behavioural changes may occur.
- There is no antidote and treatment should be symptomatic. If necessary, administration of aluminium- or magnesium-containing antacids or activated carbon can be used to reduce absorption of enrofloxacin.
- In target animal species, cats have been shown to suffer ocular damage after receiving doses of more than 15 mg/kg once daily for 21 consecutive days. Doses of 30 mg/kg given once daily for 21 consecutive days have been shown to cause irreversible ocular damage. At 50 mg/kg given once daily for 21 consecutive days, blindness can occur.
For more information, please use the following link: https://www.noahcompendium.co.uk/?id=-468292