Hill's c/d Multicare Urinary Care Dog Food with chicken is a complete dietetic pet food for reduction of struvite stone recurrence, for dissolution of struvite stones and for reduction of oxalate stones formation in adult dogs. This food has urine undersaturating properties for struvite, urine alkalising properties and low levels of magnesium, calcium and vitamin D.
- Helps lower concentration of building blocks of bladder stones
- Controlled calcium & sodium, & added potassium citrate
- Enriched with Omega-3 fatty acids from fish oil to support urinary health
- Formulated to dissolve struvite stones and lower recurrence risk
- Lowers risk for formation and recurrence of calcium oxalate stones
- Helps maintain a healthy bladder
- S+OXSHIELD: Formulated to promote a urinary environment that reduces the risk of developing struvite & calcium oxalate crystals
Cereals, meat and animal derivatives (chicken 8%), oils and fats, vegetable protein extracts, seeds, minerals. Urine alkalising substances: Potassium citrate (4 g/kg), calcium carbonate (1.5 g/kg).
Available in 1.5kg, 4kg and 12kg bag sizes.
For more information and a feeding guide, please use the following link: https://www.hillspet.co.uk/dog-food/pd-canine-prescription-diet-cd-multicare-dry