Hills Gastrointestinal Biome Stew for Dogs with chicken & added carrots is a highly digestible complete dietetic pet food for reduction of intestinal absorptive disorders and for compensation for maldigestion in adult dogs. This fibre-enhanced pet food has an increased level of sodium and potassium and highly digestible ingredients.
- Proprietary ActivBiome+ technology nourishes your pet's microbiome
- Unique blend of prebiotic fibres
- Stimulates the microbiome to produce beneficial postbiotics
- Hill's Prescription Diet Gastrointestinal Biome is clinically shown to help firm loose stool in 24 hours and reduce risk of recurrence.
- Works quickly to nourish the gut microbiome and promote healthy stool
- Promotes activity of beneficial gut bacteria to maintain digestive health
- Helps limit recurrence of digestive upsets
Meat and animal derivatives (chicken 8%), derivatives of vegetable origin, cereals, vegetable protein extracts, vegetables (carrots 0.8%), oils and fats, minerals, fruit, seeds. Highly digestible ingredients: Chicken, pork liver, rice flour, rice starch, vegetable oil.
For more information and a feeding guide, please use the following link: https://www.hillspet.co.uk/dog-food/pd-canine-gastrointestinal-biome-chicken-vegetable-stew-canned