1 g gel contains:
Fusidic acid 5 mg
Betamethasone (as valerate) 1 mg
Methylparahydroxybenzoate (E218) 2.7 mg
Propylparahydroxybenzoate 0.3 mg
- Do not use for the treatment of deep pyoderma.
- Do not use in pyotraumatic furunculosis and pyotraumatic folliculitis with ‘satellite’ lesions of papules or pustules.
- Do not use where fungal or viral infection is present.
- Do not apply to the eye.
- Do not use over large surface areas or for prolonged treatment.
- Do not use in cases of known hypersensitivity to the active substances or to any of the excipients.
For more information, including use during pregnancy and lactation, please visit: http://www.noahcompendium.co.uk/?id=-449874