Kesium Tablets for Dogs contain Amoxicillin Trihydrate and Clavulanic Acid and are used for the treatment of the following infections caused by β lactamase producing strains of bacteria sensitive to amoxicillin in combination with clavulanic acid and where clinical experience and/or sensitivity testing indicates the product as the drug of choice:
- Skin infections
- Urinary tract infections
- Respiratory tract infections
- Digestive tract infections
- Infections of the oral cavity
- Do not use in animals with known hypersensitivity to penicillins or other susbstances of the β-lactam group or to any excipients.
- Do not use in animals with serious dysfunction of the kidneys accompanied by anuria and oliguria.
- Do not administer to gerbils, guinea pigs, hamsters, rabbits and chinchillas. Do not use in horses and ruminating animals.
- Do not use where resistance to this combination is known to occur.
For more information, please use the following link: https://www.noahcompendium.co.uk/?id=-448389
Sold as individual tablets.