Libeo Tablets for Dogs contain Frusemide (Furosemide) and are used for the treatment of ascites and oedema, particularly associated with cardiac insufficiency.
- Do not use in dogs suffering from hypovolaemia, hypotension or dehydration.
- Do not use in cases of renal failure with anuria.
- Do not use in cases of electrolyte deficiency.
- Do not use in cases of hypersensitivity to furosemide, sulfonamides or any of the excipients.
Special warnings for each target species:
- Therapeutic efficacy may be impaired by increased intake of drinking water. Where the animal’s condition permits, water intake should be restricted to physiologically normal levels during treatment.
For more information, please visit: https://www.noahcompendium.co.uk/?id=-474563