Marbocare Tablets 20mg & 80mg for Dogs contain Marbofloxacin and are used in the treatment of the following infections:
- Skin and soft tissue infections (skinfold pyoderma, impetigo, folliculitis, furunculosis, cellulitis)
- Urinary tract infections (UTI) associated or not with prostatitis or epididymitis
- Respiratory tract infections
- Do not use in dogs aged less than 12 months, or less than 18 months for exceptionally large breeds of dogs, such as Great Danes, Briard, Bernese, Bouvier and Mastiffs, with a longer growth period.
- Do not use marbocare flavour 20mg and 80mg tablets in cats. For the treatment of this species use marbocare flavour 5mg tablets.
- Do not use in animals with known hypersensitivity to marbofloxacin or other (fluoro)quinolones or to any of the excipients.
- Do not use in cases of confirmed or suspected resistance to fluoroquinolones (cross resistance).
For more information, please use the following link: https://www.noahcompendium.co.uk/?id=-473766
Tablets sold individually.