Marbocare Tablets 5mg for Dogs & Cats contain Marbofloxacin and are used in the treatment of the following infections:
Skin and soft tissue infections (skinfold pyoderma, impetigo, folliculitis, furunculosis, cellulitis)
Urinary tract infections (UTI) associated or not with prostatitis or epididymitis
Respiratory tract infections
Skin and soft tissue infections (wounds, abscesses, phlegmons)
Upper respiratory tract infections
- Do not use in dogs aged less than 12 months, or less than 18 months for exceptionally large breeds of dogs, such as Great Danes, Briard, Bernese, Bouvier and Mastiffs, with a longer growth period.
- Do not use in cats aged less than 16 weeks.
- Do not use marbocare flavour 20mg and 80mg tablets in cats. For the treatment of this species use marbocare flavour 5mg tablets.
- Do not use in animals with known hypersensitivity to marbofloxacin or other (fluoro)quinolones or to any of the excipients.
- Do not use in cases of confirmed or suspected resistance to fluoroquinolones (cross resistance).
For more information, please use the following link: https://www.noahcompendium.co.uk/?id=-473766