- FOR ORAL USE
- Animals should be weighed to ensure accurate dosing. Minimum recommended dose rate: 0.5 mg of milbemycin oxime and 5 mg of Praziquantel per kg are given once orally.
- The product should be administered with or after food.
- In cases when heartworm disease prevention is used and at the same time treatment against tapeworm is required, the product can replace the monovalent product for the prevention of heartworm disease.
- For treatment of Angiostrongylus vasoruminfections, milbemycin oxime should be given four times at weekly intervals.
- It is recommended, where concomitant treatment against cestodes is indicated, to treat once with the product and continue with the monovalent product containing milbemycin oxime alone, for the remaining three weekly treatments.
- In endemic areas administration of the product every four weeks will prevent angiostrongylosis by reducing immature adult (L5) and adult parasite burden, where concomitant treatment against cestodes is indicated.
- For the treatment of Thelazia callipaeda, milbemycin oxime should be given in 2 treatments, seven days apart.
- Where concomitant treatment against cestodes is indicated, the product can replace the monovalent product containing milbemycin oxime alone.
Use during pregnancy and lactation: The product may be used in breeding dogs including pregnant and lactating bitches.