4 weekly dosing is recommended, however, please follow dosage instructions provided by your vet.
Indications for use:
For cats suffering from, or at risk from, mixed parasitic infections:
- For the treatment and prevention of flea infestation (Ctenocephalides felis),
- The treatment of ear mite infestation (Otodectes cynotis)
- The treatment of notoedric mange (Notoedres cati)
- The prevention of heartworm disease (L3 and L4 larvae of Dirofilaria immitis)
- The treatment of infections with gastrointestinal nematodes (L4 larvae, immature adults and adults of Toxocara cati and Ancylostoma tubaeforme).
- The product can be used as part of a treatment strategy for flea allergy dermatitis (FAD).
- Do not use in kittens under 9 weeks of age.
- Do not use in cases of hypersensitivity to the active substances or to any of the excipients.
- For ferrets: Do not use Moxiclear for large cats (0.8 ml) or Moxiclear for dogs (any size).
- For dogs: the corresponding “Moxiclear for dog” product, which contains 100 mg/ml imidacloprid and 25 mg/ml moxidectin, must be used.
- Do not use on canaries.
For more information, please use the following link: http://www.noahcompendium.co.uk/?id=-471441