4 weekly dosing is recommended, however, please follow dosage instructions provided by your vet.
Indications for use:
- For the treatment and prevention of flea infestation (Ctenocephalides felis)
- The treatment of biting lice (Trichodectes canis)
- The treatment of ear mite infestation (Otodectes cynotis), sarcoptic mange (caused by Sarcoptes scabiei var. canis)
- The prevention of heartworm disease (L3 and L4 larvae of Dirofilaria immitis)
- The treatment of circulating microfilariae (Dirofilaria immitis)
- The treatment of cutaneous dirofilariosis (adult stages of Dirofilaria repens)
- The prevention of cutaneous dirofilariosis (L3 larvae of Dirofilaria repens)
- The reduction of circulating microfilariae (Dirofilaria repens)
- The prevention of angiostrongylosis (L4 larvae and immature adults of Angiostrongylus vasorum)
- The treatment of Angiostrongylus vasorum and Crenosoma vulpis
- The prevention of spirocercosis (Spirocerca lupi)
- The treatment of infections with gastrointestinal nematodes (L4 larvae, immature adults and adults of Toxocara canis, Ancylostoma caninum and Uncinaria stenocephala, adults of Toxascaris leonina and Trichuris vulpis).
- The product can be used as part of a treatment strategy for flea allergy dermatitis (FAD).
- Do not use in puppies under 7 weeks of age.
- Do not use in cases of hypersensitivity to the active substances or to any of the excipients.
- Do not use in dogs classified as Class 4 for heartworm disease as the safety of the product has not been evaluated in this animal group.
- For cats, the corresponding “Moxiclear for cat” product, which contains 100 mg/ml imidacloprid and 10 mg/ml moxidectin, must be used.
- For ferrets: Do not use Moxiclear for dogs. Only “Moxiclear for small cats and ferrets” (0.4 ml) must be used.
- Do not use on canaries.
For more information, please use the following link: http://www.noahcompendium.co.uk/?id=-471511