Noroclav Tablets for Dogs & Cats contain Clavulanic acid and Amoxicillin and are used for treatment of the following infections caused by b lactamase producing strains of bacteria sensitive to amoxicillin in combination with clavulanic acid:
- Skin infections (including superficial and deep pyodermas) caused by susceptible Staphylococci.
- Urinary tract infections caused by susceptible Staphylococci or Escherichia coli.
- Respiratory infections caused by susceptible Staphylococci.
- Enteritis caused by susceptible Escherichia coli.
- Do not use in animals with known hypersensitivity to penicillin or other substances of the beta-lactam group.
- Do not use in rabbits, guinea pigs, hamsters or gerbils.
- Do not use in animals with serious dysfunction of the kidneys accompanied by anuria and oliguria.
- Do not use where resistance to this combination is known to occur.
- Do not administer to horses and ruminating animals.
For more information, please use the following link: https://www.noahcompendium.co.uk/?id=-471581