Oralade GI rehydration support liquid for dogs and cats is a highly palatable isotonic formula, containing essential electrolytes, functional amino acids, glucose and prebiotics in purified water, with a natural chicken flavour.
It is a dietetic complementary feed to help in the management of acute
intestinal absorptive disorders, such as; recovery from acute vomiting/diarrhoea, pre & post gastrointestinal surgery, anorexia and critical care.
- Fast effective Oral Rehydration replenishes lost fluids and electrolytes
- Highly palatable even when nauseous, 100% natural chicken flavour
- Amino acids & prebiotic fibre to nourish and support gut wall health and motility
- Easily digestible sugars provide simple energy
- Zero fat, Low protein and Hypoallergenic
- Microenteral nutrition support for; Anorexic or critical care patients, suitable for acute gastrointestinal disorders as first source of enteral feeding. Zero fat and low protein enable fast absorption.
- Oral rehydration support for mild to moderate dehydration caused by vomiting or diarrhoea or other gastrointestinal disorders. Isotonic formula quickly restores balance of electrolytes and fluids.
- Palatable chicken flavour encourages intake even when nauseous. 2% glucose for simple energy.
Period of use:
Up to 1 or 2 weeks while re-introducing normal food. Water should be available at all times. Offer free choice in a bowl, replace unused portion after 12hrs. It is recommended that a veterinarians opinion be sought before use.
Purified Water, Dextrose Monohydrate, Sodium Chloride, Potassium Chloride, Monosodium Phosphate, Chicken Liver Hydrolysate
Store in cool dry conditions out of direct sunlight. Refrigerate and use within 3 days once opened,
Or freeze and reuse within 12 months (No Waste). Dietetic complementary feed, not suitable for human consumption.