Oralade Renal Fluid (RF) Support is a highly palatable ready-to-serve isotonic formula, providing microenteral nutrition and oral rehydration support for cats with acute intestinal absorptive disorders and chronic kidney disease (CKD).
RF Support provides a balance of essential electrolytes, simple sugars and restricted levels of high quality protein. Made with a natural chicken flavour and purified water.
- Highly palatable natural roasted chicken flavour
- Fast acting oral rehydration replenishes lost fluids and electrolytes
- Functional amino acids support eye, heart and kidney health
- Zero phosphorous, zero calcium and hypoallergenic
- Palatability can be used to encourage better uptake of water or prescription diet
- Period of use up to 6 months. It is recommended that a veterinarian’s opinion be sought before use or before extending the period of use. Water should be available at all times.
- Support of renal function in the case of chronic renal insufficiency (CKD). Contains High quality restricted levels of protein.
- A dietetic complementary feed for the reduction of acute intestinal absorptive disorders. This product should be used during periods of and recovery from acute diarrhoea.
Indications for use:
- Chronic Kidney Disease (CKD)
- Lower Urinary Tract (LUT) Disease
- Anorexia and Poor Appetite in Cats
Purified Water, Dextrose Monohydrate, Sodium Chloride, Potassium Chloride, Monosodium Phosphate, Chicken Liver Hydrolysate
Store in cool dry conditions out of direct sunlight. Refrigerate and use within 3 days once opened,
Or freeze and reuse within 12 months (No Waste). Dietetic complementary feed, not suitable for human consumption.