Palladia Tablets for Dogs contain Toceranib Phosphate and are used for the treatment of non-resectable Patnaik grade II (intermediate grade) or III (high grade), recurrent, cutaneous mast cell tumours (cancer) in dogs.
The 10 mg tablet is blue, the 15 mg tablet is orange and the 50 mg tablet is red.
- Do not use in pregnant or lactating bitches or in dogs intended for breeding.
- Do not use in cases of hypersensitivity to the active substance or to any of the excipients.
- Do not use in dogs less than 2 years of age or less than 3 kg bodyweight.
- Do not use in dogs with gastrointestinal bleeding.
- For any mast cell tumour treatable by surgery, surgery should be the first choice of treatment.
- Palladia may impair male and female fertility and embryo/foetal development. Avoid skin contact with the tablets, faeces, urine, and vomit of treated dogs. The tablets must be administered as a whole and should not be broken or ground. If a broken tablet is rejected by the dog after chewing, it should be disposed of. Wash hands thoroughly with soap and water following handling of the product, and disposing of vomit, urine, or faeces of treated dogs.
- Pregnant women should not routinely administer Palladia, should avoid contact with faeces, urine and vomit from treated dogs and broken or moistened Palladia tablets.
- Ingestion of Palladia may be harmful for children. Children must not come into contact with the product. Keep children away from faeces, urine or vomit of treated dogs.
- Gastrointestinal discomfort such as vomiting or diarrhoea may occur if this drug is accidentally ingested. In the case of accidental ingestion, seek medical advice immediately and show Package Leaflet or label to the physician.
For more information, please use the following link: https://www.noahcompendium.co.uk/?id=-457834