Peptizole 370mg/g Oral Paste Syringe for Horses contains Omeprazole and is used for treatment and prevention of gastric ulcers in horses.
- See section, "Special precautions for use"
- Do not use in cases of hypersensitivity to the active substance or any of the excipients.
- Special precautions for use in animals
- Not recommended for animals under 4 weeks of age or weighing less than 70 kg bodyweight.
- Stress (including high performance training and competition), feeding, management and husbandry practices may be associated with the development of gastric ulceration in horses. Individuals responsible for the wellbeing of horses should consider reducing the ulcerogenic challenge by modifying husbandry practices to achieve one or more of the following: reduced stress, reduced fasting, increased intake of roughage and access to grazing.
Horse: Meat & Offal: 1 day. Not authorised for use in mares producing milk for human consumption.
For more information, please use the following link: https://www.noahcompendium.co.uk/?id=-471284