Prednidale Tablets for Dogs 25mg contain Prednisolone and are used for:
the treatment of inflammatory and allergic diseases, including some autoimmune diseases and some neoplastic conditions, in dogs.
Inflammatory, allergic and autoimmune processes may be involved in cutaneous, alimentary, respiratory, musculoskeletal and haematological manifestations of disease.
- Do not use in animals with renal insufficiency, diabetes mellitus or corneal ulceration.
- Do not use in animals recieving vaccines containing live organisms.
- Do not use in pregnant animals.
Special precautions to be taken by the person administering the veterinary medicinal product to animals:
- Gloves should be worn to administer the product and you should wash your hands immediately after administration of the product.
- In the event of accidental ingestion, particularly by a child, seek medical advice and show the doctor the label or package leaflet.
Use during pregnancy and lactation:
- Corticosteroids are not recommended for use in pregnant animals. Studies in laboratory animals have shown that administration during early pregnancy may cause foetal abnormalities. Administration during the later stages of pregnancy may cause abortion or early parturition.
- Insignificant amounts of prednisolone are generally eliminated in the milk of lactating animals, and therefore such use is not contraindicated.
Please follow dosage instructions provided by your vet.
For more information, please use the following link: http://www.noahcompendium.co.uk/?id=-450118