Previcox Tablets for Dogs contain Firocoxib and are used for:
- the relief of pain and inflammation associated with osteoarthritis in dogs.
- the relief of post-operative pain and inflammation associated with soft-tissue, orthopaedic and dental surgery in dogs.
- Do not use in pregnant or lactating bitches. Do not use in animals less than 10 weeks of age or less than 3 kg body weight. Do not use in animals suffering from gastrointestinal bleeding, blood dyscrasia or haemorrhagic disorders.
- Do not use concomitantly with corticosteroids or other non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAIDs).
- Wash hands after use of the product. In case of accidental ingestion, seek medical advice immediately and show the package leaflet or the label to the physician. Return halved tablets to the blister and keep out of the reach of children.
Please follow the dosage instructions provided by your vet.
For more information including contraindications and warnings, please use the following link: http://www.noahcompendium.co.uk/?id=-453888