Prinocate for Small Dogs <4kg 40mg/10mg contains Imidacloprid and Moxidectin and is used for dogs suffering from, or at risk from, mixed parasitic infections:
- flea treatment and prevention
- treatment of ear mite infestations
- treatment of sarcoptic mange
- treatment of microfilariae
- prevention of heartworm disease and cutaneous dirofilariosis (skinworm)
- treatment and prevention of Angiostrongylus vasorum (lungworm)
- treatment of Crenosoma vulpis
- prevention of spirocercosis
- treatment of Eucoleus
- treatment of the eye worm
- roundworm, hookworm and whipworm treatment
- Do not use in puppies under 7 weeks of age.
- Do not use in cases of hypersensitivity to the active substances or to any of the excipients.
- Do not use in dogs classified as Class 4 for heartworm disease as the safety of the product has not been evaluated in this animal group.
- For cats, the corresponding veterinary medicinal product (0.4 or 0.8 ml), which contains 100 mg/ml imidacloprid and 10 mg/ml moxidectin, must be used.
- For ferrets: Do not use the veterinary medicinal product for dogs. Only the product for small cats and ferrets (0.4 ml) should be used.
- Do not use on canaries.
Use during pregnancy, lactation:
The safety of the veterinary medicinal product has not been established during pregnancy and lactation.
Pack contains 3 pipettes.
For more information, please use the following link: https://www.noahcompendium.co.uk/?id=-476352