Prinocate for Large Cats >4kg-8kg 80/8mg contains Imidacloprid and Moxidectin and is used for cats suffering from, or at risk from, mixed parasitic infections:
- Flea treatment and prevention
- Treatment of ear mite infestation
Treatment of notoedric mange
Treatment of the lungworm
Prevention of Aelurostrongylus abstrusus
Treatment of Aelurostrongylus abstrusus
Treatment of the eye worm
- Heartworm prevention
- Roundworm and hookworm treatment
- Do not use in kittens under 9 weeks of age.
- Do not use in cases of hypersensitivity to the active substances or to any of the excipients.
- For ferrets: Do not use the veterinary medicinal product for dogs. Only the product for small cats and ferrets (0.4 ml) should be used.
- Do not use on canaries.
Use during pregnancy, lactation:
The safety of the veterinary medicinal product has not been established during pregnancy and lactation.
Pack contains 3 pipettes.
For more information, please use the following link: https://www.noahcompendium.co.uk/?id=-476352