Protexin Pro-Fibre Advanced for Dogs 500g is high in fibre to support normal digestive function and gastrointestinal immunity.
An advanced palatable probiotic and prebiotic pellet, containing soluble and insoluble fibre, with Fibersol®. Includes Bacillus subtilis probiotic to support a diverse gastrointestinal microbiome and encourage normal stool formation
- Soluble and insoluble fibres to support normal digestive function and gut health, including Fibersol®, a resistant maltodextrin that is fermented to produce short-chain fatty acids.
- Calsporin® Bacillus subtilis probiotic to support the diverse gastrointestinal microbiome and encourage normal stool formation.
- Preplex® prebiotics to feed and stimulate the growth of beneficial bacteria in the different stages of the digestive tract.
- CitriStim®, an inactivated yeast to support the gastrointestinal immune system and optimise gut barrier integrity.
- L-threonine amino acid is important for the production of mucosal glycoproteins, ensuring gut barrier function and supporting intestinal immunity.
- Pro-Fibre Advanced is highly palatable with no added wheat.
Directions for use:
- Pro-Fibre Advanced should be added to the daily food for as long as considered necessary.
- Pro-Fibre Advanced may be increased gradually to the recommended dose, or as advised by your veterinary surgeon
Available in a 500g tub.