Rheumocam Oral Suspension for Cats 0.5mg/ml contains Meloxicam and is a non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drug (NSAID) for the use of:
- Alleviation of mild to moderate post-operative pain and inflammation following surgical procedures in cats, e.g. orthopaedic and soft tissue surgery.
- Alleviation of pain and inflammation in acute and chronic musculo-skeletal disorders in cats.
- Do not use in pregnant or lactating animals.
- Do not use in cats suffering from gastrointestinal disorders such as irritation and haemorrhage, impaired hepatic, cardiac or renal function and haemorrhagic disorders.
- Do not use in case of hypersensitivity to the active substance or to any of the excipients.
- Do not use in cats less than 6 weeks of age.
Please follow dosage instructions provided by your vet, and read the data sheet before use.
For more information, please use the following link: https://www.noahcompendium.co.uk/?id=-478986