Rheumocam 1.5 mg/ml Oral Suspension for Dogs contains Meloxicam and is used for the alleviation of inflammation and pain in both acute and chronic musculo-skeletal disorders in dogs.
- Do not use in pregnant or lactating animals.
- Do not use in animals suffering from gastrointestinal disorders such as irritation and haemorrhage, impaired hepatic, cardiac or renal function and haemorrhagic disorders.
- Do not use in case of hypersensitivity to the active substance or to any of the excipients.
- Do not use in dogs less than 6 weeks of age.
- Please follow dosage information provided by your vet.
- Particular care should be taken with regard to the accuracy of dosing.
- Shake well before use.
- To be administered mixed with food.
- The suspension can be given using the Rheumocam measuring syringe provided in the package.
15ml, 42ml, 100ml and 200ml sizes.
For more information, please use the following link: https://www.noahcompendium.co.uk/?id=-449314