- Do not use in pregnant or lactating mares.
- Do not use in horses suffering from gastrointestinal disorders such as irritation and haemorrhage, impaired hepatic, cardiac or renal function and haemorrhagic disorders.
- Do not use in case of hypersensitivity to the active substance or to any of the excipients.
- Do not use in horses less than 6 weeks of age.
Dosage and administration:
- Please follow dosage instructions provided by your vet.
- To be administered either mixed with food or directly into the mouth.
- In case the product is mixed with food, it should be added to a small quantity of food, prior to feeding.
- The suspension should be given using the Rheumocam measuring syringe provided in the package. The syringe fits onto the bottle and has a bodyweight / ml scale.
- Shake well before use. Avoid introduction of contamination during use.
For more information, please use the following link: https://www.noahcompendium.co.uk/?id=-449344