Royal Canin Urinary Canine dry food is a complete dietetic feed for adult dogs, formulated to dissolve struvite stones and reduce their recurrence through its urine acidifying properties, its low level of magnesium and its restricted level of protein but of high quality.
- Struvite uroliths: dissolution and management of recurrence
- Calcium oxalate uroliths: management of recurrence
- Chronic Kidney Disease (CKD)
- Heart disease (when sodium restriction is sought)
- Concurrent use of urine-acidifying medication
- Growth, gestation/lactation
Struvite dissolution: Helps dissolve all types of struvite stones.
Urine dilution: Urine dilution makes the urine less liable to form struvite and calcium oxalate stones.
Low RSS: Helps lower the concentration of ions contributing to struvite and calcium oxalate crystal formation.
Low magnesium: Reduced level of magnesium, a natural component of struvite crystals.
For feeding guide information, please visit: https://www.royalcanin.com/uk/shop/urinary-so-3913