Royal Canin Urinary Feline is recommended for cases of:
- Struvite uroliths: dissolution and management of recurrence
- Calcium oxalate uroliths: management of recurrence.
Royal Canin Urinary Feline is not recommended for cases of:
- Chronic Kidney Disease (CKD).
- Heart disease (when sodium restriction is sought).
- Concurrent use of urine-acidifying medication.
- Growth, gestation or lactation.
The benefits of Royal Canin Urinary Feline are:
- Struvite dissolution: Helps dissolve all types of struvite stones.
- Urine Dilution: Urine dilution makes the urine less liable to form struvite and calcium oxalate stones.
- Low RSS: Helps lower the concentration of ions contributing to crystal formation.
- Low magnesium: Reduced level of magnesium, a natural component of struvite crystals.
Rice, wheat gluten**, dehydrated poultry protein, maize flour, animal fats, hydrolysed animal proteins, maize gluten, minerals, vegetable fibres, fish oil, soya oil, fructo-oligo-saccharides, marigold extract (source of lutein). **L.I.P.: protein selected for its very high digestibility. Crude ash: 0%. Crude fibre: 2.9%. Crude oil fats: 0%. Moisture: 0%. Protein: 34.5%.
For feeding guide information, please visit: https://www.royalcanin.com/uk/cats/products/vet-products/urinary-so-lp-34