Scalibor Collar 0.76g for Small & Medium Dogs contains Deltamethrin and is used for the following:
- Control of infestations with ticks (Ixodes ricinus; Rhipicephalus sanguineus) for 5 to 6 months.
- Control of blood sucking by phlebotomine sandflies (Phlebotomus perniciosus) for a period of 5 to 6 months.
- Anti-feeding effect on adult mosquitoes of the species Culex pipiens pipiens for 6 months.
- Do not use in puppies less than 7 weeks of age.
- Do not use on dogs with skin lesions. Do not use in animals known to be hypersensitive to pyrethroids.
- Do not use on cats.
- Pregnancy: Can be used during pregnancy.
- Lactation: Can be used during lactation.
Collar length = 48cm.
For more information, please use the following link: https://www.noahcompendium.co.uk/?id=-456151