Selective Naturals Fibafirst is a daily food for rabbits that has been developed alongside veterinary experts to meet not only the nutritional needs, but also the environmental enrichment needs of your pet rabbits. With its unique appearance and texture it looks, feels and smells natural to your pet rabbits and caters for their natural feeding behaviour, as it’s much closer to the diet of an animal in the wild.
Selective Naturals FibaFirst combines long chain fibre with essential vitamins and minerals to create a unique diet that caters for the natural feeding behaviour of rabbits. FibaFirst is rich in natural ingredients and is made in a simple and uncomplicated way.
The average rabbit (weighing 2.5kg) will require 75g of Fibafirst per day (30g of food per kg of body weight per day), although because Fibafirst has a nutritional profile that is similar to hay, it may be fed freely, however weight should be monitored regularly. We would recommend feeding your rabbit their pet food twice a day – once in the morning and again in the evening. A small handful of suitable fresh vegetables should also be provided along with good quality hay and clean drinking water.
- Helps keep teeth in good shape
- Supports healthy digestive balance
- With Timothy hay, grass and thyme (to provide an array of forage)
- Made with the finest ingredients
- Delicious taste
- With long fibre to support dental and digestive health
- Formulations based on published scientific research
- Fully compliant with FEDIAF rabbit nutrition guidelines
- Recommended by veterinarians
- Recyclable packaging
Timothy hay, alfalfa stalks, wheat flour, soybean flour, ground peas, locust bean meal, alfalfa protein extract, flaked oats, linseed, soya oil, salt, dicalcium phosphate