Thiafeline Tablets for Cats contain Thiamazole and are used for the stabilisation of hyperthyroidism in cats prior to surgical thyroidectomy and for the long-term treatment of feline hyperthyroidism.
- Do not use in cats suffering from systemic disease such as primary liver disease or diabetes mellitus.
- Do not use in cats showing signs of autoimmune disease.
- Do not use in animals with disorders of white blood cells, such as neutropenia and lymphopenia.
- Do not use in animals with platelet disorders and coagulopathies (particularly thrombocytopenia).
- Do not use in pregnant or lactating females.
- Do not use in cases of hypersensitivity to thiamazole or to any of the excipients.
Please follow dosage instructions provided by your vet.
For more information, please use the following link: https://www.noahcompendium.co.uk/?id=-473933