Thyforon Flavour Tablets for Dogs contain Levothyroxine Sodium and are used for the treatment of hypothyroidism in dogs.
- Do not use in dogs suffering from uncorrected adrenal insufficiency.
- Do not use in cases of known hypersensitivity to levothyroxine sodium.
Special precautions to be taken by the person administering the veterinary medicinal product to animals:
- Any unused tablet portion(s) should be returned to the open blister for use at the next administration.
- Wash hands after administering the tablets. Pregnant women should handle the product with caution. In the case of accidental ingestion, seek medical advice immediately and show the package leaflet or the label to the physician.
- To the physician: This product contains a high concentration of L-thyroxine sodium and may present a risk to humans, in particular children, if ingested.
For more information, please use the following link: https://www.noahcompendium.co.uk/?id=-475666